VEGAN VITAMIN D3 1000 45 ml (Herbs of Gold)
Bone & immune health
Vegan Vitamin D3 1000 is a delicious pineapple flavoured, high strength vitamin D3 supplement within a vegetable extract, providing the bioactive form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol, that is formed naturally in the body.
Adults – Take 0.5mL daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vegan Vitamin D3 1000 is derived from a specific Lichen plant species, providing the biocative form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), found naturally in the body.
- Vitamin D aids the absorption of calcium and is required for healthy bones and teeth therefore helps maintain bone density and strength. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vegan Vitamin D3 1000 helps maintain muscle strength. By helping to maintain muscle strength, vitamin D may reduce the rist of falls in the elderly.
- A significant number of Australians are vitamin D deficient due to inadequate sun exposure and dietary intake, with the elderly at particular risk of vitamin D deficiency.
- The skin’s capacity to produce vitamin D from sunlight is reduced in elderly people.
- Sufficient vitamin D is required during pregnancy and breastfeeding as vitamin D is necessary for muscle and nerve development in infants. Vegan Vitamin D3 1000 may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Vitamin D helps maintain healthy mood, normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals and a healthy immune system.
- Vegan Vitamin D3 1000 is beneficial in the prevention and treatment of a vitamin D deficiency and assists in the improvement of general wellbeing.
EacVh 0.5mL contains:
- Cholecalciferol 25mcg
- equiv. vitamin D3 1000IU
- Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives. Low excipient formula.